WEEK TWO: Steps+Water-where do we get help?
GOAL OF THE WEEK
To drink at least 6-8 cups of water daily (some people need more) Track your water in cup amounts. Track your points in cups. Cups = points. Send your cup/point week total before Monday. Example: 36 cups = 36 points. So at the end of this week, please send your water point total to Denise.
WHERE DO WE GO FOR HELP?
- Your phone - set alarms as reminders for water.
- Your personal water bottle - perhaps buy one you like and make it your friend.
- Free apps like Waterlogged and Daily Water help track, store, and analyze your water consumption.
- Set up visual reminders for your day - Pick an area you use every morning and put out your water bottles or a reminder sign.
- Water buddy - if you will be around someone on a regular basis, enroll them in helping. Ask them to remind you to drink regularly, or perhaps put money on it, as a friendly bet. Win money & stay hydrated