WEEK TWO: Steps+Water-how do we do it?
GOAL OF THE WEEK
To drink at least 6-8 cups of water daily (some people need more) Track your water in cup amounts. Track your points in cups. Cups = points. Send your cup/point week total before Monday. Example: 36 cups = 36 points. So at the end of this week, please send your water point total to Denise.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Put out three small bottles on the counter each morning & have the goal to finish them.
- Freeze your water bottles and take one with you for a chilled choice.
- Put an alarm on your phone to ring every hour so you can remember to drink water.
- Buy a commercial water bottle to put water in daily, make it your friend.
- Make a money bet with a friend about water consumption.
- Add fruits or vegetables to water to create infusions that taste good and are healthy. Google ideas.
- If the drinking water from your home faucets is your choice, consider getting a water filter to help eliminate chlorine & some contaminants.